- SaaS Edition : Mon.Mar.18.2013
- Download Edition : none
Normal User : Workflow
- From Search Box on the top, not only “Process ID”, also “Subject” can be the search condition.
- Searches for “Process ID” when “numerics” or “numerics with p” are entered.
- Other than the above, searches for “Subject”.
- Hide the [Update] button which was indicated on the detail screen of result of search by Process ID.
- Integrated Process Detail screen for Task handler and for administrator.
- Switching the operable buttons depending on the allocation or Authorization.
- Available to [Start a new Process with these data] even in a process that the User has not involved in Task processing, if the User is authorized.
- For Process Data Viewer, all of the Process Data Items are shown on the Process Detail screen for Smartphone.
- In “Running process”, displays the number of each Process Model in a pie chart.
- [Running Process] become official feature from labs.
- In “Running Process” and in “Your performance”, hiding the bar chart at the top when displaying Process Detail screen.
- Search criteria that can be shared will be taken over when switching Process search to Task search.
- Take over the search criteria about the attributes of the process (the subject, state of the process) and about Process Data.
- Not take over the search criteria about the attributes of the Task (e.g. Deadline date).
- Speeding up the processing of Process search /Task search when Process Data Items are included in Filter.
- Able to Star on the Process Model in the result list of searches by the Process Model in Process search /Tasks Search.
- Not the Authorization Icons on the title of the search result, turn into ‘click-able’ when mouse over.
- Indication of the Subject which has no title, is changed from (untitled Process) to (untitled).
- Change the names of Process search / Task search to “Display at the level of Process”/”Display at the level of Tasks”
- Changed the login screen for Smartphone
- German is added in languages. (labs)
- Added [Authorization] in Account Setting to see the holding administrator Authorization/Process Authorization.
- Displaying the address of ‘Notification emails will be sent from’ in Notification setting in Account Setting.
- Fixed following Bugs
- Swimlanes may be Displayed Overlaid
- Can not upload attachments when opened the Task operating screen multiple times which URL is not change. (Firefox)
- Choice name does not wrap properly in Select type data (Radio button/Checkbox) (Firefox)
- “Clear all” for the checkbox does not work in [Start] screen.
- Chosen position is different (mostly Main Organization) when re-opening the Task operating screen after choosing the position and Save and Quit, if [Advanced Layout] is set in the Process.
- Display layout may collapse when ‘the Subject is the only data to display’ and ‘the column setting is other than one-column’.
- In [Running Process], Process chart and Task list is not displayed on the Process Models which the User has the Administrator Authorization and not involve the Task handling.
- Cannot see the letters well on the graph in a process chart, in [Running Process].
Normal User : Task Feed (Enterprise Social Network)
- Add Sticker feature which helps to express how you are feeling.
- Displaying only on Smartphone screen
- Moved the search form from left side to page top.
- Available to post even if the body of the post is blank, if attachment, Sticker or Link are on it.
- Attachment and Link can also be informed in notification email.
- Available to save search condition also on Task search.
- Available to save sort information also when saving search condition.
- Available to download each search result in CSV from the search condition list (Others in side menu).
- Added a graph of average finishing time of Processes by Month on [Organizational Performance].
- Graph on Process model that shows number of processed/ average processing time by Task is displayed when specifying a Process Model in [Organizational Performance].
- Change the default display of Process Model list to “Authorized” in Process Model Setting.
- ‘Comparison of between process data’ in conditional expression of Split condition, available also on Date/Datetime type data.
- Can Star the Process Models in Process Model Detail screen and in Process Authorization Setting screen.
- Scroll bar stays in size when scaling in Process Modeler.
- In conditional expression setting screen of Split condition, swapped the position of Data Selection and Condition selection.
- Can display Three digits Process data definition number in Process Data Setting screen.
- Added status of System Authorization/ Process Authorization on detail screen of individual User in User List in System Setting.
Source IP address in “Message Throwing Intermediate Event (HTTP)” do not change in principle (SaaS Edition).
- Canceling this item in order to fix the bug “Processing of Message Throwing Intermediate Event (HTTP) may Fail” (2013-03-25). Due to release again in April, 2013
- Fixed following Bugs
- End support for IE 6/ IE7. Start supporting for IE 9/ IE10.
- Support only for High Strength Ciphers in SSL processing. (SaaS Edition)
- Upgraded ExtJS from Ver. 3.4 to Ver. 4.1.
- Upgraded PostgreSQL from Ver. 9.0 to Ver.9.2.
- We will end our support Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8 that is listed in System Requirement at the same time Microsoft ends their support for Windows XP (schedule to 2014.04.08).
Last modifyed 2013.03.11