- SaaS Edition : Mon. Oct 28, 2013
- Download Edition : none
Normal User : Workflow
Normal User : Task Feed (Enterprise Social Network)
- Changed the name from [Allocation rule] to [Operator]
- Improved the page transition for the convenience of ‘Work Manual’.
- Opens in new tab, from Process Model Detail screen and from Process Detail screen.
- Added a hyperlink to the Work Manual in the editing page.
- Fixed following Bugs
- Added Task May Not Appear in the List of Screen Preview
- May not be Possible to Delete a Process Model / Process that is Using the “Service Task”
- The processing of script task may not proceed.
- Unintentionally it is possible to import/ duplicate to create new Process Model from the old version of the process Model, even though it has been set User/ Organization/ Role that had been removed in the Allocation rule.
- Users who has only ‘Process Model Editor’ authorization of a particular Process Model, cannot move to its Work Manual page/ Work Manual editing page.
- Accelerating the deletion process on Users/ Organization/ Role, by separating Process Model Check.
Use Environment/ System Platform