1. Checking the Workflow
- 1. Browsing the Workflow
- Click on Start to show the list of “Process Models”
- 2. Checking the Flow and Rules
- Click on Detail to see the Flow Diagram and the Work Manual.
- Only the “Process Models” which you can [Start] will be shown. (Depending on your belonging section or Role)
2. Let the Issue Flow
- 1. Listing the Workflows
- Click on the Start button to show the Operating screen, and input required items.
- 2. Registering information on the Issue
- Click on the Start button to open input screen, then input the required items.
- When you finish registering new issue, it will proceed to the next Step according to the Business process Definition (process Model).
3. Controlling the Issues in Progress
- a. Modifying Data
- To forcibly edit Issue data, click on Edit Data button on the Detail Screen.
- b. Aborting
- To forcibly Stop the Issue, click on the Terminate button on the detail screen.
- c. Deleting Completely
- To erase progression records and data of the issue, click on the Delete button. (UNRESTORABLE!)
- You must have “control authorization” to control the Issue in progress.
- Person who Started can “Control” until the Issue arrives to the handling Step of other people.
- Once all the Steps on the Issue has finished, data cannot be modified (a) with any authorization. (for secure preservation of the Trail)
- 2015-11-09 (General-purpose work request): Chain of Request is what Workflow is for (Product Tryout with Simple Requests)
- 2015-01-05: “Work Request flow” is good for New Year’s Workflow Trial