1. Usage Example of Team Swim Lane
- a. Processing of Procedure Undefined
- To decide collegial responders and the number of responders, Depending on the nature of the project (e.g.: “Examining Public Proposal”)
- b. Fostering Organizational Intention
- Collect the dissenting opinion before making the discussion in the meetings (informal decision to time-critical projects)
- c. Discussion by Multiple People
- To demand discussions to the entire team until the resolution to the problem
- d. Processing by Substitute
- To process as an act of one person responsible for the sake of convenience, other people to support some or all of it
- Team Swim Lane is a definition format provided by Questetra, which is an extension of the international standard notation BPMN.
2. Steps on Team Swim Lane
- a. Allocation of Issue
- When an instance reaches, the instance will be displayed in the My Tasks list of the all underwriting nominees./dd>
- d. Processing Completion
- When someone Finishes the process, then it disappears from the My Tasks list of the all underwriting nominees.
- Select Save and quit, if you want to enter only some part of data items.
- If Data input is competing, only the input of the last saved will be recorded.
- It is effective to use Discussion type data item that is appendable.
- 2015-03-30: Efficiency by ‘Template Sentence’
- 2015-01-13: Let’s Standardize ‘Proposal Creation Process’!
- 2014-08-18: Status of ‘Trouble Ticket’, Automatically Shared
- 2014-01-27: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation)
- 2013-09-17: Operations that not be Defined its Processing Procedure Clearly, also on Workflow! (Investment Decisions flow)
- 2013-08-12: Registry Flow of New Share through Third-party Allotment (Share issuance Procedure flow)