1. Usage Example of Sending HTTP Request
- Acquisition of External Data
- Retrieving data from an external site (e.g.: “Obtaining weather information”, “Obtaining Currency Exchange information”)
- Data Transmission to the External System
- To transmit data (REST communication) to the Core system
- Automatic Starting of Another App
- To start the other Apps (e.g.: “Start the Billing Process at the completion of Production”)
2. Setting a Sending HTTP Request
- 1. Setting Access URL
- Setting the URI of the connection server
- 2. Setting Content Data
- Setting parameter name and ‘Business data’ (or fixed string)
- Methods of, GET, POST (application / x-www-form-urlencoded), etc. are available.
- It is also possible to embed Business data into the access URL.
- It is also possible to store the responses from the server side into Business data item
3. Setting of “Sending HTTP Request” to the External API that has Access Restriction
- a.Setting Basic Authentication Communication
- Setting ID and Password to use the destination server.
- b. Setting OAuth Authorization Communication
- Setting granting automatic communication with the destination server.
- OAuth communication which Questetra is the client, is available only in OAuth 2.0.
- The “access token” will be transmitted in HTML header. (e.g.: “Authorization: Bearer abcdefghijklmno”)
- 2017-02-06 (Quote Creation and Approval): Episode 521: What is Automation of Business Process (Part 4)
- 2017-01-10 (Telephone survey Process): Episode 517: Method of Starting up a Large Number of Workflows
- 2016-07-25 (Password Request): Episode 493: Managing Uses of Team Password (Sheets API v4)
- 2016-07-11 (Activity Log Registration): Episode 491: Bank CSV Data into Google SpreadSheet
- 2016-05-30 (Catalogue Request Response): Episode 485: Auto-addition to “Catalogue Mailing List”
- 2016-05-23 (Credit Management): Episode 484: Addition of New Client via kintone API
- 2016-05-16 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 483: Synchronizing Daily with Master Data in kintone
- 2015-10-26 (Web-API-Corporation Number): Querying External Web-API with Corporation Number
- 2015-07-21 (Acceptance of Updated Information): Tributary in Each Subsidiary Merges to Form Mainstream
- 2015-06-08: Easy Control on Data-viewing Authorization, by Dividing the Process!
- 2015-04-13: Platforming the Translation Workflow
- 2015-03-02: Outsourcer – Outsourcee, Cooperate Workflow Platform
- 2014-10-06: Data Structure of an ‘In-house Questionnaire’ that Gathers n Answers to One Project
- 2014-02-03: Automatic Posting to a Blog System (OAuth 2.0 Connection)
- 2014-01-27: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation
- 2013-10-21: Meanings of Taking In the Meteorological Data to “Daily Reports” (Utilizing Weather API)
- 2013-10-28: Automatic Conversion of Sales on the Exchange Rate of the Day (Utilizing of Currency API)
- M221 AUTO START Auto Starting Triggered by HTTP Request
- M411 PROCESS CONNECTION Auto-starting “Billing Process” Triggered by “Shipping Process”
- M412 PROCESS CONNECTION Setting: In order not to forget the Next Billing, Auto-Start a Subsequent Process
- M413 PROCESS CONNECTION Setting: Calling Sub-process in the Middle of the Flow, Standing by the Result of It
- M414 PROCESS CONNECTION Special Business Process for Aggregation on Business Data through Multiple Business Process