1. Overview about Cases that should be Considered for using a Template PDF
- a. Templates that should be Controlled
- Invoice, Job Offer letter, Certification, etc.
- b. Templates that should be Uniformed
- Quotations of 1st Sales Division and of 2nd Sales Division, Certification in Japanese and in English, etc.
- c. Templates that should Give Uniform Appearance
- Estimates and Quotations, Cover sheet of Fax and Mail, etc.
- A PDF file which Business data has been inserted will be generated at an Automatic processing Step of Service Task (PDF Generation) (M228)
- A PDF Template file is classified as a Local file that dedicated to a specific definition or as a Global file that can be referenced from multiple definitions
2. Provide an Environment in which an Template PDF File can be Referred from Multiple Apps
- 1. Register Template PDF File
- Upload New files from App-shared Add-on menu
- 2. Update the PDF File
- Upload files from App-shared Add-on menu, with the same file name
- To register a referenceable file from multiple Apps, you must have System Administrator Authorization
- A referenceable file from multiple Apps will not be included at the Exporting of App
- The XML file that is dedicated to an App is registered as a Add-on of each Process Model
- XML file that is dedicated to an App is registered by Users with App Administrator Authorization on the Process
- Currently, it to checking the file history in the system is not possible
- 2014-11-10 (Billing-Payment Confirmation flow): Non-payment! Automatic Escalation!
Y. Related Manuals
Z. More Info: Samples of Template PDF
- a. Year-end-tax-adjustment Form
- b. Sales Operation
- Quote (63 forms of Destination, Message, etc.)
- c. Invoicing Operation
- Invoice (66 forms of Destination, Bank details, Payee, etc.)
- d. Postal Procedure
- Letter of transmittal (7 forms of Address, Destination, etc.)