1. Overview of Rework of Cases
- a. Unplanned Rework
- For example: When insufficiencies are found in the work Application, or when a Task for which the operator has no validation authority is assigned, etc.
- b. Planned Rework
- For example: To gradually increase the completeness by receiving feedback in Planning operations, etc.
2. Organizing the Steps where Rework Occurs frequently
- a. Steps where Input Items are many
- For example: Reimbursement claim of Expense paid on behalf, Request for leave, request for Decision-making, etc.
- b. Steps which are Focused on Reviewing purposes
- For example: Creating an estimate, Registering of draft agreement which was accepted by a Business partner, etc.
3. Add a Rework Step
- 1. Place a dedicated Step on the Same Swimlane
- Add a Step which is dedicated for Reworking
- 2. Connect using Arrow-path
- Add a path for Reworking, and name it. For example, “Rework request”
- You can also make this using an XOR Gateway
- In many cases, its data reading level (read-write permission) will have the same settings as the “Input Step” of the first time
- Also, consider placing a [Throwing Message Intermediate Event (Email), in order to quickly recognize the occurrence of Rework
4. Devise the Reduction of Rework Occurrence
- 1. Measurement of the Number of Occurrence
- Aggregate the number of Issues which have reached the Re-input Step, or the total number of re-inputting, etc.
- 2. Investigate the Cause
- Classify the cause of Rework that often occurrs at a Step.
- 3. Improve it
- Improve the Description on the Input screen or “Work Manual”
- 2017-07-03 (PayPal Invoice Issuance-Cancellation notification): Episode 542: Easy Billing Operation by Connecting with PayPal Invoice (3)
- 2017-06-26 (PayPal Invoice Issuance-PayPal Check): Episode 541: Easy Billing Operation by Connecting with PayPal Invoice (2)
- 2017-06-19 (PayPal Invoice Issuance): Episode 540: Easy Billing Operation by Connecting with PayPal Invoice (1)
- 2017-05-29 (Base flow of Request type process-Script): Episode 537: Visualizing the Status of Occurrence of Redoing Work
- 2017-05-22 (Base flow of Request type process): Episode 536: The Number of Times of Sending-Back is also Valuable Issue Data!
- 2017-03-13 (Certificate Issuance-Japanese Calendar): Episode 526: “Certificate Issuance Date” of Auto-generated PDF in Japanese Calendar! (Improvement ed.)
- 2017-01-30 (Quote Creation and Approval): Episode 520: What is Automation of Business Process (Part 3)
- 2016-12-26 (Contract Approval Process): Episode 515: Approval on Contract through Workflow! (Improved version)
- 2016-09-12 (Advance-received Registration): Episode 500: Manual Input is A Must for Transfer Slip?
- 2016-09-05 (Quotation Creation flow): Episode 499: Why am I Unsure about General Situation of Submitted Quotations?
- 2016-08-15 (Translation Process – Add-on): Episode 496: Variations of Data Processing at Automated Step (Part 3)
- 2016-08-08 (Character Counter): Episode 495: Variations of Data Processing at Automated Step (Part 2)
- 2016-08-01 (Character Counter): Episode 494: Variations of Data Processing at Automated Step (Part 1)
- 2016-06-20 (Sales Reporting): Episode 488: Collaboration with Cloud Accounting (Part 3)
- 2016-06-13 (Sales Reporting): Episode 487: Collaboration with Cloud Accounting (Part 2)
- 2016-06-06 (Sales Reporting): Episode 486: Collaboration with Cloud Accounting (Part 1)
- 2016-03-22 (Cartoon Creation flow): Episode 475: Business Process that Finishes “Manga” upon Creating “Scenario”
- 2016-03-14 (Approval Request): Episode 474: Decision-making Flow that Never Allows “Deputy-approval” upon “Over 500 Million JPY”
- 2016-03-07 (Personnel Evaluation process): Episode473: 5 Points for Your Performance of This Month!
- 2016-02-29 (Attendance Report flow): Episode 472: Detect Signs of Flu in Business System?
- 2016-01-25 (Certificate Issuance): Episode 467: Certificate Issue Date on Auto-generated PDF in Japanese Era Name
- 2016-01-12 (Attendance Report flow): Episode 465: Attendance Management in Cloud-based Workflow!
- 2015-07-27 (Internal basic flow of Quotes / Orders / Billing, etc.): Prevention of Accounting Fraud, Nothing else but “Automatic Recording”
- 2015-06-29 (Individual Number Application flow): National Identification Number in Workflow (3)
- 2015-06-22 (Individual Number Application flow): National Identification Number in Workflow (2)
- 2015-05-18 (Progress Report process): The True Progress, No Choice but Asking to Someone who is Concerning in the Project!
- 2015-05-11 (Expense Reimbursement claim flow): Not Directly Modify Expense Paid Data!
- 2015-03-23 (Competitive Quotes flow): Visualization and Labor Saving on Appraisal of Competitive Quotes
Y. Related Manuals
- M202 BUSINESS FLOW Deadline in Each Step
- M203 BUSINESS FLOW Parallel, Single Split and Multiple Split
- M204 BUSINESS FLOW Looping Structure