- a. Describe HTML in Description of Data Item
- Can support Operator as “Input Hint” (M213)
- Enables improvement for a more dynamic Input Interface
- [Description] of each Data Item can be outputted only if the Item is editable
- [Description] of [Guide Panel Type] can be outputted when it is displayable
2. Overview of Reference to Data on Input
- It is possible to refer to a value in the Input Form by jQuery
- When you want to refer to input elements in HTML with jQuery, you can refer to them searching by for example, name attribution.
- The abbreviation using “$” does not work when describing jQuery Script.
- 2016-07-04 (Test flow for Input Form): Episode 490: Placing a Button for Automatic Password Generation
- 2013-11-25 (Business Trip Approval flow): Google Map for the ‘Pathway’ in Business Trip Application
- 2015-06-15 (Individual Number Application flow): National Identification Number in Workflow (1)
Y. Related Manuals
- M410 OPERATING SCREEN Narrow Down “Product Name” List Display by Filtering with “Product Classification”